Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 9

This morning we actually got to sleep in until 7:45!!!  We have been just hanging out at Wenix's house making paint out of milk and pigmented rocks and plants. Later we will be makinh our way to Spokane. YAY FOR BEING BACK IN MY HOME STATE!!! For now we are just taking our time getting ready to head out.

I can not express how thankful I am for the hospitality shown to our troup by Wenix and her family. It is amazing to me that she allowed us to completely overtake her home. I will never forget the compassion shown to me here in Umatilla and I hope in the future I will be able to extend the same kindness to others.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Her work is beautiful and isn't rare to meet people like this, who will let you into their home like family :)

    ReplyDelete