Saturday, July 20, 2013

Morning of day 6

This morning we are packing up camp and headed to Joseph, OR. I've discovered that I really dislike packing up camp so often. I haven't had a Pepsi in 5 days...which I'm pretty sure is my record...but you can bet the first time we stop I'm getting a 32 ounce.

I'm excited to be moving to a new area but I do have to say that I'm in love with the Deschutes National Forest Area.  Everyone we've met have been extremely friendly, outgoing,  and genuinely interested in our groups journey.  I'm a little bummed out that I wasn't able to spend much time in Bend. What I saw of the town was really impressive. I've been contemplating starting my career in Oregon for a while now and I think Bend would be a nice place to live. Who knows, maybe after I finish school I will make the move across the Columbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment