Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Thank You

This has been a trip of a lifetime for me and will provide me invaluable information that will be helpful to me in my future career, as well as in my life.

I want to say thank you to all of the people who helped make this trip possible. Thank you to the Tribes, the Department of Fish and Wildlife, Department of Natural Resources, and Forest Service for allowing us to come onto your land, and thank you for teaching us. Thank you to Wenix Red Elk and her family for being so generous. Thank you to all of the people at Heritage University who helped make this trip possible, as well as whoever gives out the grants. Thank you to the parents who allowed their children to take part in the amazing experience. Thank you to my boss for being so patient and allowing me to take almost a month off of work. Thank you to my family for being my support system through all of this. Thank you Haver, Cia, Michelle, Monet, Francisco, Destiny, (My Heritage Family), as well as Chance, Chrissy, Brandy, Morelia, Sheryl, Christian (Spaghetti Straps, Cheese Straps, Spaghetti Cheese, etc), Geo, Calista, Eric, and Ari. At first I was a little bit worried to spend two weeks with high school kids, but you guys proved you are eager to learn and embrace the knowledge that was bestowed upon us. Thank you also to Clinton and Chrissy for keeping your kids in line ;)  BIG BIG BIG thank you to Charlie Fiander, and Jayla Krause. Without you two, I know I wouldn't have been able to make the most of this experience, and to be honest, I probably would have been miserable. Also, another huge thank you to Jessica Black for allowing me to be part of this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment